Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ashes 3rd test preview


For third test australia have dropped out of form Phillip Hughes from playing XI.Hughes scored 36, 4 and 17 in first two match shane watson enter instead of Phillip Hughes.
a known all rounder was a star in inagural IPL. who can shine in both bat and ball enters histories older battle. england lead the series with 1-0 as first match was drawn thanks to tail enders.....
at the same time K.P also moves out due to injury. bell replaces K.P.
Australia have the same bowling attack with Mitchell Johnson bowling at first-change, and Peter Siddle and Ben Hilfenhaus taking the new ball
"In the end, all I can do is perform and see what the selectors are going to do with the team," Watson said during the tour match at Northampton. "I'm not targeting one specific spot. I've just got to go out there and perform when I get the opportunity and see what happens."I feel like I've got the game and the technique and the mental side of things in the order to be able to give myself the best chance to combat [England's fast bowlers]. They're some of the best bowlers in the world and it's one of the biggest challenges you could really face in world cricket facing those guys with a brand-new ball on a fresh pitch. But I feel like I've got the game to handle that and it would be an awesome to challenge to have that opportunity."

1 comment: